6 Temmuz 2014 Pazar

Introduction

Dear Guest;

I have been working in LPG industry since 1996. This is the period in which LPG industry in Turkey has growth enormously. The sales were tripled, moreover an industry for storage and transportation tanks, vaporizers, auto conversion systems and cylinder filling equipment were born.

This business environment enabled me to gain experience in cylinder filling, bulk systems, LPG-air mixers, autogas stations, auto and marine LPG conversions, supply and terminal operations and much more...

During this time, I have suffered to find data and resources on LPG and LPG systems. There have been some guides and manuals prepared by equipment manufacturers. I'm grateful to people who prepared these resources, of course better than nothing, but these were not sufficient for making designs and most engineering analyses.

I have seen the practices in many countries, among those are Albania, Algeria, Egypt, France, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania and UK. I have seen some innovative solutions as far as bad practices. Especially in developing countries, there were some bad practices threating the public safety, which can easily solved with minor expenditures. The more bitter fact was, these people were wasting more money to some "luxury gadgets" which offer a little benefit.

I prepared this blog to share my experience and information with business fellows. In order to reach more people, I'm writing in English.  I believe this blog will contribute to enhance safety in LPG operations and work places.

Please feel free to ask questions or share your own experience.

Sincerely,
Mehmet YAGDI
Mechanical Engineer    

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder